Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-21-2022, 09:22 AM)hollodero Wrote: Maybe. So, good job, Cowboys D! Attaboys.

Important thing, it has come to this. Aiyuk vs. Samuel for the win, Arizona D participaton ignored. Since I need this win, I wish myself good luck.

You got me.  Bob jones the week before and you Hollodero this week.  I put up over 100 points each week, you guys just put up more.  Barkley only gave me around 4 points and I think I'll bench him Thanksgiving against an even better Dallas defense.   

I wish Tecmo would keep my name out of whatever he and some others are babbling on about transaction moves.  Here I tried to help Tecmo get in the Bengals Baseball League twice, and both times caught hell from that sites league manager and someone also on this football site and the baseball site.  When it came up the Baseball League acted like it needed players, I mentioned Tecmo is a good guy and Bengals Fan.  But I caught hell for trying to help Tecmo get in.  Now I catch hell from Tecmo over a conversation on transactions that I'm not even involved in.  So leave me out of it.   I'm not involved in this transaction talk the last few days. 

Anyway, good games Bob Jones and Hollodero.  I hit you with over 100 points both weeks, but you guys just scored more.  I see Poppy's is slated to put up over 100 on me this week.  Well, it's a good, tough league.  I'll try to put up 100 again and give him a game.  No Quit in Football. 

Go Bengals against a tough Tennessee team led by Henry and often a good D.  Also Michigan at Ohio State, both undefeated. No shortage of good football Thanksgiving Weekend.

Tiger 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-23-2022, 07:43 PM