Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-24-2022, 01:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I got the distinct impression that he specifically added then dropped Colt, with the express intent of making sure CC couldn't get him for the game. Something my boss used to do and unquestionably a dick move. 

CC has Murray, and if he's out and doesn't have JimmyG, he needs Colt to compete.

(11-24-2022, 01:44 PM)hollodero Wrote: So he tried to be a dick and failed. That's not better, it's just incompetent.

(Not that I have a problem with any of it. I find dick moves to be entertaining. I know she said that too.)

Yea but the point is that its different than roster churning which is what your talking about which is picking up and dropping to put them on waivers, since you need to hold them for 24 hours before they go to waivers.

Again doesn't really feel like a dick move when the other player can read the same news as everyone else, if you see your player is questionable all week for a Monday night game and don't make plans for it so you can hold onto your 6th WR on the bench then you deserve to be punished for it in my opinion.  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-24-2022, 01:53 PM