Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-24-2022, 01:53 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea but the point is that its different than roster churning which is what your talking about which is picking up and dropping to put them on waivers, since you need to hold them for 24 hours before they go to waivers.

Again doesn't really feel like a dick move when the other player can read the same news as everyone else, if you see your player is questionable all week for a Monday night game and don't make plans for it so you can hold onto your 6th WR on the bench then you deserve to be punished for it in my opinion.  Ninja

24hr argument doesn't matter. add/drop, add/keep 24hrs drop, add/keep 3 days drop. It's all the same with no bearing toward intent. Anyway...this is all getting too serious, so...

Each player should manage their roster, i agree. Staying ahead of the curve, so to speak. I don't disagree with any of this. 

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. You have no prob with it, i think it's a dick move to pick up a QB, with no intent to play or keep him, only to make sure someone you're playing doesn't get him. It's weak sauce and anyone should be embarrassed to do it. 

BUT, like i said, it's just a game and if someone truly doesn't like it, they can just opt out. 

So, to recap:
1. It's just a game
2. Not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things
3. Dick move
4. I'm outta this discussion which has gone on too long  Big Grin

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-24-2022, 02:09 PM