Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-24-2022, 02:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 24hr argument doesn't matter. add/drop, add/keep 24hrs drop, add/keep 3 days drop. It's all the same with no bearing toward intent. Anyway...this is all getting too serious, so...

Each player should manage their roster, i agree. Staying ahead of the curve, so to speak. I don't disagree with any of this. 

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. You have no prob with it, i think it's a dick move to pick up a QB, with no intent to play or keep him, only to make sure someone you're playing doesn't get him. It's weak sauce and anyone should be embarrassed to do it. 

BUT, like i said, it's just a game and if someone truly doesn't like it, they can just opt out. 

So, to recap:
1. It's just a game
2. Not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things
3. Dick move
4. I'm outta this discussion which has gone on too long  Big Grin

Well yea thats my feelings on most issues we have in this league, its a free fantasy league just to have some fun.

I guess its just an agree to disagree for people on this type of thing.

Also now I gotta go find whatever post I multi-quoted you in so every post I make stops trying to quote you.  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-24-2022, 02:13 PM