Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(12-17-2022, 12:13 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, agreed on all counts. Apparently I can't exactly wish you good luck, but I can wish you a fun weekend.

Somehow I managed to get in the playoffs in all 4 leagues I am in. That is a first. Normally injuries or dumb choices get me in 1 or 2. Lol. 

This season MVPs - Figuring draft position heavily for this and injuries - Just throwing a few for each

QB - Jalen Hurts - Most drafts he went in rounds 6-8. What a steal
QB - Joe Burrow - Same - not quite as good but for where he was taken in most leagues (I got him in round 9) he is 4th in QB
QB - Geno Smith - There is no way anyone drafted this guy - LMAO

RB - Josh Jacobs - Man I got him in one league in round 7. He has been a beast. #1 RB no one saw coming - well maybe but not like this
RB - Miles Sanders - There are others but I got him super late and he has been a solid RB2 for me all season

WR - Christian Kirk - Another late pick that really was a solid WR2 all season
WR - Amari Cooper - I did not take this guy anywhere but wish I had. He had a solid season for where he was drafted and could have you sitting pretty with surprising depth

TE - WTF - I know this position always is a little hard to find but man. This year. Man

Now for the biggest BUSTS - Also taking draft position heavily into these and injuries

QB - Justin Herbert - Dude went way too early - He still finished 9/10th depending on your scoring format but that sucks for where people took him. You had to sacrifice a strong WR/RB to take a QB and when Fields and Daniel Jones are on either side of your points at the end of the season... welllll
QB - Russel Wilson - I know he was not taken high but he was still such a bust. I mean I felt bad watching him ruin the fantasy value of all broncos

RB - Najee Harris - Had a few good games but people took him at 4. I did not. That O line and losing Ben spelled trouble for me so I stayed away - hopefully you did too
RB - Taylor - Too obvious. Would have been hard to repeat last year but ,an the colts were bad. Not Denver bad but bad

WR - Courtland Sutton - Man. The Broncos. Could really out them all on this list
WR - Mike Evans - Could be his last season as a WR1
WR - Dionte Johnson - Throwing a Stooler in here. 

TE - This is too easy. Kyle Pitts - Falcons are bad. I think Ridder in there would have been a different story. 

Like I said its been a fun year! Fell free to add your own list! Was kind of fun looking at my leagues and seeing which guys stood out from draft position standpoint 

ALSO I did not figure injuries in as those happen - Hard to call a guy a bust that broke his leg
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CloeHokie - 12-17-2022, 12:42 PM