Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(02-14-2023, 10:22 AM)kevin Wrote: Short Form : Mahomes is NFL season MVP and Super Bowl MVP, but I wish I had not taken him in top 3 rounds.  I had him and finished last because I didn't have enough of teams #1 receivers or Kelce.  Better to try to get as many #1 WR's as Jefferson or Chase early on.  32 NFL teams so 32 teams #1 WR.  Grab them or Kelce in the first 3 rounds. In our league a QB or RB in first 3 rounds is a bad pick. The people who are winning are loaded up with pass catchers who get thrown the ball a lot each and every week.  In this league, it's better to have Jefferson or Chase than Mahomes.  After getting thumped for drafting RB-Barkley and QB- Mahomes early, I see that now.  Trying to make do with #2 or #3 Wr's doesn't cut it. They don't get the ball too many games.  Jefferson would have been MVP in this league.

So, is it better to take WRs or QBs in the first round?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 02-14-2023, 05:40 PM