Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(07-21-2023, 08:22 AM)hollodero Wrote: Guess I have a streak of 10.000 semifinals without any finals to defend... so sure, I'm in.

As usual, if a more active and popular poster desperately wants in, I can be asked to step back without me being sour about it.

(07-22-2023, 01:37 PM)kevin Wrote: It looks like there are going to be KEEPERS by teams in this draft, per League Yahoo Site settings and rules for 2023. If so, how many per team ?  I'm hoping no more than 1 or 2, so that us losers have a chance to draft better teams and take on last years winners.

Ready for another season, and of course GO BENGALS..... Tiger

(07-22-2023, 06:17 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: There were keepers like 2 years ago but thought we had decided to get rid of it going forward but not sure, might be misremembering.
Hollo makes 10. 

I usually get the feel of the league about keepers, seems we've kept them more often than not. 

If we do go with them they'll cost you one round higher than when you drafted them last year, but no lower than a 7th rounder.

For instance, I drafted Jaylen Waddle in the 5th round last year if I keep him; it'll cost me a 4th.
Conversely, I drafted DJ Chark in the 12th round last year if I keep him; it'll cost me a 7th
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-22-2023, 07:20 PM