Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(07-22-2023, 07:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hollo makes 10. 

I usually get the feel of the league about keepers, seems we've kept them more often than not. 

If we do go with them they'll cost you one round higher than when you drafted them last year, but no lower than a 7th rounder.

For instance, I drafted Jaylen Waddle in the 5th round last year if I keep him; it'll cost me a 4th.
Conversely, I drafted DJ Chark in the 12th round last year if I keep him; it'll cost me a 7th

In the past, how many Keepers per Team did you allow ? Trying to know how many per team.  I'm hoping no more than 1 or 2 Keepers per team, so trying to find out how many Keepers per Team.  Hopefully not unlimited, because wouldn't be much point in having a draft.  I don't care if we have Keepers or not, but hopefully a limit to 1 or 2 per team. I assume people will Keep Jefferson, Chase, McCaffrey, and top players like that, and you mention players you could keep and not give up a top pick, but hopefully teams can't Keep most of their team from last year. I would hope no more than 1 or 2 Keepers Per Team. If we have a hundred players off the board before the draft even starts, why even have a draft.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 07-22-2023, 07:45 PM