Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(07-23-2023, 05:33 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea not the end of the world, always liked fresh starts but can roll either way.

Pretty sure you're right on that one.

Right, it makes no difference to me.  I just hope it is around only 2 Keepers, and teams can't just keep everybody.  

If it is 2 Keepers, I did a pretty good practice mock draft of a 1st Round Pick, but I took a player rated to go after pick 28 due to Keepers.  Then I had Mahomes in 2 as my Keeper.  Then I just drafted until round 13 and RB-Wilson was gone, but I took a RB to stand in for Wilson as my round 13 Keeper.   I did good in the draft per Yahoo....The key is for me to throw Barkley back in the draft pool....but that changes if we have a lot more than 2 Keepers.  The more Keepers we have, the weaker the draft pool will be with 14 teams.  So I'm hoping around only 2 Keepers per team, and we all can still find good players in THE DRAFT......If many more than 2, then the 1st round will stink, and I might as well keep Barkley, which I do not want to do.....Based on 2 Keepers per team, I liked the players in my mock in One and Three bookending keeping Mahomes in Two. I can see RB- Wilson in 13 good, because he was off the board by 13.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 07-24-2023, 06:38 PM