Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
What if The Bengals would have been kicked out of The NFL after the 2019 or 2020 season's ??? They don't get to bounce back and have Super Bowl type years in 2021 or 2022.

Be careful what some of you are wishing for. Any of you could have a bad 2023 Fantasy Season, in spite of how great you may think you are, it could be you getting the boot next season. All it takes is some very close losses and some major injuries.

So I am with Bob Jones on this. No to the last place teams getting dumped to add in others.

This is why I say keep it 14 teams and by all means have the League Manager with a team and playing.

Now people who only Draft or quit during season, by all means replace them. You can tell when someone quits during season, they have starting rosters of Bye Week or Injured players while players who could get points ride the bench, so they have clearly quit during the season.

If we had been using this dump the 2 teams with worst records, last year Poppies and Houndizzles would not have been in after 2021. This year Sho Nuff and Me would not be in after 2022. That makes Poppies, Houndizzles, Sho Nuff and Me out of League. I can point out none of these 4 teams had back to back bad seasons. I will point out that a bad season can happen to Anybody, even those who think they are unbeatable.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 07-26-2023, 01:51 PM