Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-03-2023, 09:54 PM)kevin Wrote: To BeFine :

My only hope is that 2 leagues doesn't cost you too much money.  It does cost something to start a league, I think.  I looked at starting a league once, but I hit delete when it asked me for the money.  

That said, however you do it is fine with me.  

I assume we will draft after a couple preseason games, but before season starts.  Players do get injured in Preseason Games, and that would be a team behind the 8 ball before the season even starts.  I think we have been drafting after preseason, which is a good time to draft.

The 2 Leagues that someone mentioned sounds OK, but then I'm not the one paying for 2 different leagues.  2 Leagues of 10 would get 6 more in, and also create a much better free agent pool for teams who get a bad injury.  Or the league of 14 is also fine.....Whatever The League Manager decides.

It's free to start a league on both Yahoo and ESPN. I think there are options on both sites to create money leagues, and Yahoo even has its own betting like Fanduel and DraftKings. But it's not required to pay money to play normal FF.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 08-04-2023, 09:18 AM