Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-24-2023, 10:34 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My apologies for missing the draft and slowing it down with the auto draft. Life got in the way today. I'm bummed I missed it. Admittedly, I now have no interest in the league since I didn't get to draft a team.

I'll get a lineup submitted and stay clear of the weekly waiver pickups. Again, sorry for not being present when others might have wanted a spot in in the league.

Look Tecmo, you have Cooper Kupp,  from your championship year.   You also have Waddle top ranked WR.  You have Steelers Harris for a good RB.  You have Trevor Lawrence who is a top young QB.  You have The Cowboys Defense and Tucker as a kicker.  London makes a good #3 WR.    You have no D Player. but no big deal, and plenty to add if you want.  

Yahoo actually shot you out a very good team.  Take a good look at the projected points for your players in passing, rushing, receiving, defense, kicking.  You should have interest and I'm not crying for you.  You have a solid team.  Yahoo gave you a good team, including Kupp who you have won with before.  Drafting pick 7, you were not going to get Jefferson or Chase anyway, but Yahoo gave you Top Pick On The Board auto picks, and you have a good team.   Plus Free Agency will be more solid with smaller team rosters this year. 

You have Kupp, who has won for you in the past.  You were not going to get Chase, but Kupp and Waddle give you a good 1-2 punch at WR. Trevor Lawrence who played Burrow in NCAA Championship, Lawrence is big and good and could have one of best QB seasons of anybody. Many NFL teams would be better off if they had this good young and big QB. Jaguars and Lawrence improved once college coach Urban Meyer left fast after finding out NFL isn't his thing. Lawrence is Big like a Bradshaw, Boomer Esiason, Big Ben and you and Jaguars have a good face of the franchise QB with a great future. But if you would rather have Watson, I'll trade you for Lawrence. I drafted Burrow but due to his injury I had to double down with Watson.

Adding a D Player would give you the points to be on par with Harley Dog week one, per Yahoo projected scoring. The extra D Player points would up your projected points. Plenty of good ones in FA to add. Just drop a bench player that Yahoo gave you late in draft. LM enhanced D Player points, so this year, teams are going to need to shoot for D Player points to compete each week. There are FA D Players who are nightmares for offenses still available to up your week one point projections.

If I was you, I would not trade me Lawrence for Watson. Lawrence is better.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-24-2023, 11:31 PM