Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-25-2023, 08:58 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I appreciate the personal sentiment.

I'll keep my spot in the league and attempt to compete from week-to-week.

Yes, hope your Family stuff is fine

I disagree that your team needs a complete tweak.   You had pick 7, so Jefferson and Chase were off the board anyway.  You got Kupp and Waddle for 2 top Wr's and Steelers Harris as a solid RB and you know Steelers coach is going to give him carries to help out the young QB.  Plus you got Lawrence at QB who could have the best QB season of anybody in the draft.  You got the Dallas D for crying out loud. You got Tucker as your kicker.  

I see you already dropped 2 players.  What you need is a D Player.   You are showing projected losing week one by 5 points, but not if you add a D Player.  Did somebody take that monster DE for Dallas nobody can block.  If so, what other D Monsters are out there that just take over NFL games.  Only 14 teams, has to be some good D Player F/A to add, And THAT gives you starting player points to be projected to win week one.  

So do not tweak your entire team.  As LM says, most of your team is good.  Those telling you to tweak or trade your whole team only want to steal Lawrence, Kupp, Waddle, Harris, Cowboys D or Tucker from you.  For Pick 7, you got good players.  Lawrence is the best QB in the AFC South, and he is going to throw for around 4,500 yards or more.   Yahoo gave you some top players at Pick 7, and as LM and I are telling you, trying to change all those players would be your real misteke, Yahoo gave you some good players. 

You do need to start a D Player week one, because LM upped the D Player points.  You not having a D Player is why you are projected to lose week one by 5 points, no D Player.  You add a MONSTER D Player, and you get better right there.  Again, did anybody take that Dallas monster nobody can block ???  If so, there are other Monsters on D in F/A. 

Kupp and Waddle might be better than year you had Kupp and Chase. Kupp will lead Rams in receiving. Waddle will lead Dolphins in receiving. Harris will lead Steelers in rushing. Cowboys D will be great again. Tucker still HOF kicker. Lawrence could have best QB year of anybody, and best QB in AFC South.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-25-2023, 02:31 PM