Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-25-2023, 07:49 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: All is well, thank you.

No, you have to send me offers.  Hilarious
If you go to D Players and trust in Yahoo projected scoring per our LM new D stats,  you will see players like Zaire Franklin would give you the week one and season points needed to improve that position and your teams starting points.  It shows Sneed also, but he is questionable for week one with knee swelling.  Franklin is set again to be Colts lead tackler and one of best LB's in NFL.   I see Bob got Dallas Monster Parsons, but there are others.  Me, I'm going against Yahho projected points and gambling on a comeback year from TJ Watt who is a Monster when healthy, but if he can't cut it anymore, I also will be looking for a D Player Free Agents at some point in season.  There is Franklin and about 7 others Yahoo has projected to put up good points in our league that you might consider as your Starting D Player to up your week one points.  Due to LM upping D Player points, we all need weekly D Player as much as Kicker or Defensive Team.  Heck, some weeks a D Player might be one of highest scoring players to have on a team, if they have break out monster games of many tackles, get a fumble, get an interception, score a TD, or get a safety.  Many ways a D Player can rack up points under new LM points.  Now with Tackle points, somebody like Franklin who gets about 10 tackles a game for Colts will be huge.  There are others if you click on Yahoo D Player projected points for rest of 2023 season. 

It's showing you need about 5 points to take on who you play week one.  You have no D Player. Pick out a good starting D player, and you get those needed 5 points and more. 

Also someone who I think is a Free Agent is 49ers Nick Bosa who shows as not reporting DNR. However he is expected to sign with 49ers before week one. We all know what a Monster 49ers Nick Bosa is, so that is worth consideration. He would be great to have once he signs, and so what if he didn't play preseason, neither did Bengals key starters. Put a 49ers uniform on Bosa and watch that Monster go to work. Bosa would be an All Madden or a Bill Parcells difference maker. Parcells list had to be a player who takes over a game, a very short list by Parcells, but I'm sure Bosa would be on that list. If you click on Nick Bosa, you will see The News is he is expected to be signed before week one. It's a gamble but maybe a gamble worth taking. Me, I'm already gambling on a comeback season out of TJ Watt. I think they are low risk gambles. Bosa will sign and be a monster, and TJ Watt if he plays at all will be a monster. Of course Yahoo says Franklin of Colts is a sure bet, and he probably is. I think Franklin and Bosa are Free Agents going into Sunday Morning FA opening....Yes Bosa is there, go to Players, go to D Players, go to 49ers only, he is there as Did Not Report, but the news says he is to resign before start of season any day. I mean, if he doesn't, you could always switch him for a good D Player in F/A in time for week one. ,,,But Yahoo is even pushing Franklin on me over Watt, Yahoo high on Franklin in F/A undrafted.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-26-2023, 08:57 AM