Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-29-2023, 06:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, you and another member have made very fair offers. I'm currently torn over which to select

I'm the Commish that gives. I figured throwing you a Bengal would give you a team you can get more behind. 

Well, don't give too much.  I see you are projected for fewest points, but also see you have no Kicker or Defense.  You could go from 68 projected points to 88 and moving RB Elliot to bench and starting one of your 10 point guys on bench would put you well over 90 projected points, a big jump from 68. 

I'm going to try to win more games than last year, and hoping you do to.  We both did so bad last year, we both may want to go more on yahoo projected points.  Yahoo says Dolphins Kicker and Packers D would give you 20 more points right there. You have bench players projected to score well week one, and Elliott at RB not so much anymore.  Plus, I think Dallas let him go.  

We may be in same boat week one.  Kupp questionable and my Burrow questionable.  We both have healthy good point replacements to move in from our benches. Hoping you try to at least put up some Kicker and Defense points. Lets both win more games this year. 

As for you and Tecmo trade, you both have good QB's, you got a top WR and he got a top RB,  plus you got a RB and he got a WR to make up for it, so it looks like a fair trade for both of you.  

Nothing to do with Football, But TECMO, you are still in Baseball Play-Off Hunt.  I beat the team 1 game in front of you, so this last week of the season, if you Win, you are In, because you play a team also in Wild Card Hunt.  I've got a bye week locked up, but if you get in TECMO, you have as much chance of winning this 6 month Baseball Fantasy as anybody.  I have won baseball getting in as last wild card team in leagues, all you have to do is get hot in play-offs.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 09-03-2023, 06:40 AM