Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-08-2023, 11:44 AM)kevin Wrote: Well, you still have Jefferson who could put up 40 fantasy points in one game.  Plus I have players who could also perform under Yahoo projections.  I would have drafted Sky late in draft.  He is fast and at some point I think Mahomes may start going to him as he use to go to Hill.  However no Hill or Kelce last night made the Chiefs look average.  Imagine us without Chase and Higgins.  When Mahomes is running in trouble, Kelce comes back or gets open and Mahomes escapes with those just in time passes to Kelce.  Last night Daddy Wasn't There, and Chiefs really missed Kelce, plus Hill with Miami.   I do look for Sky to become a big part of that offense.  They need someone fast like Hill, and that is where Sky comes in and why they drafted him. 

Anyway, in our first week battle, I see you still have Jefferson and he was easily this leagues MVP last year.  I had NFL MVP Mahomes last year, but in our league, Jefferson was the MVP on fantasy points.  If he puts up 40 points for you Bob Jones, it would not surprise me.  If I had picked #1, I would have taken Jefferson.  The Vikings throw to him so much.  I had Theilan last year who got no passes due to Jefferson, and he might do better now on a different team. He is still good, but this Jefferson came along and got all the passes.  I swear, it's like 70 % of Vikings plays are to Jefferson.  All you hear all game is Jefferson, but he keeps beating the defense.  So you have the best player in the draft ready to explode for big points, and Jefferson worries me in our match-up this week.

I always seem to lose week 1 matchups every year, hell I might have lost to you week 1 last year as well.

Hoping for some magic from my remaining players but if not then I'll look to rebound week 2.

Also I'll take a loss in fantasy every week if it means the Chiefs lose ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-08-2023, 01:17 PM