Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
Well, I had a small electrical fire last week. Started out as almost nothing. I had a fire extinguisher ect. Long story short things went to hell quickly. While I was fighting the fire in the bathroom closet it went up the wall and into the ceiling. Then down the hall where all of the smoke and burning chemicals burst through and poured down onto my fur babies. I managed to bring the dog and one of my cats back. Lost a couple littles and managed to save a couple.

The top of my head is badly burned from the heat and my left shoulder/arm is severely burned. They had to pick a bunch of plastic out of it. Been a rough week.

Anyways, that's why I haven't been on. Just got my internet back in the last couple of days. At 53, I've seen my fair share of terrible things. This is easily the worst thing that I have ever experienced. My dog still has a terrible cough, but she is alive and seems to be moving in the right direction. In less than a minute it went from a spark to an inferno.

Moving forward I will be mostly talking about the league in here. Just needed to vent and share why I have been a little absent recently.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 09-29-2023, 12:04 PM