Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-01-2023, 05:20 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: You passed on Nico Collins who had 170 yards a 2 TDs today + Mixon manning the Bengals juggernaut of an offense.

Edit: I think I'm getting my first W today.

Yes, you got your 1st win today.   Not the lone reason for my low points, but I saw it as a problem.  Burrow playing injured and my back-up to Burrow is Watson who is out from injury in Tennessee game.  I think we can now say Tennessee gets to the quarterback.  Both Watson and Burrow popped pretty good by Tennessee sack attack. 

My hope is that Watson stays on OUT status during next week bye week for him, so that I can maybe just put him on injured list and add a much needed QB to my team.  Also Higgins after today is listed as OUT with rib injuries.  

I think Burrow and Bengals will get healthy and tough at some point in season.  I think my Fantasy Team will have better weeks.  I do have to grab a F/A QB.  I don't see any worth using a waiver move on.  Wednesday morning will be god enough.   It's too early in season for me to dump Burrow or Watson.  I'm not making a ton of moves, Yahoo said I drafted a good team.  So at 2-2, I'm not scraping my team over one bad week.  That's Fantasy, you have good weeks and bad weeks.  I do have to address QB, because Burrow and Watson are just both way too injured to start week 5, and Watson on a bye week also.   No trades, no waiver move, just a Wednesday QB addition. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-01-2023, 07:32 PM