Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-02-2023, 12:25 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Kinda funny how i score 120 last week and kevin scores 138, and then turns around and scores 60 this week. 

I love my fantasy "luck". I still hate this ***** game. Same thing in my other live league. I'm the highest scoring team and i'm 1-3 because i've played either the 1st or 2nd highest scoring team each week. 

ThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUp

That's how Fantasy goes.  Up one week, down the next.  I was one of the highest scoring teams until today.  I saw problems coming though.  My high scoring Buffalo Defense on you had to play Miami, and my high scoring Ty Hill had to play Buffalo Defense.  Also my starting QB Burrow injured and My back-up Watson too injured to play.  Combined those 2 QBs had around 4 points today.  4 for Burrow and Watson on my bench with zero.  You aren't going to score with no QB points.  I was hoping Burrow would do better, but the man is too injured right now.  

I don't have a 60 point team.  I'll be back scoring points.  I do see the extremes of 138 one week and 60 the next,  I already have Watson on the Injured List next week.  Burrow will go to the bench, and I'll start somebody else at QB.  Hopefully Burrow or Watson get healthy and I can start them down the road, but today shows my 1st string and 2nd string QB are too injured, so I go to a 3rd string QB next week.   

Tennessee injured Watson last week, and Tennessee put a pounding on Burrow today.  Tennessee has made my 2 QBs too injured and I now have to bench them and look for a 3rd string QB to start.  I'll get no points from Burrow or Watson for a while.  Tennessee D is putting a pounding on QB's. 

No QBs is why I had 60. Any QB at all and I would have put up around at least 80. Both my QBs injured gave me a very horrible 4 points, which is just awful from the QB position. No QB points at all threw me down to 60. So I accept both are too injured to count on for now, and I bench them until one gets healthy. They both have bye weeks in week 5 and week 7, so maybe one or both can get heathy. I still like my team, I just have to address my injured QB situation. I considered adding a QB for this week, but I hoped Burrow could ge my by. His 4 Fantasy Points say he is too injured, and his back-up Watson I drafted is too injured. They both will ride my bench in week 5, but I still look for good weeks out of them once they get healthy.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-02-2023, 01:11 AM