Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I benched Burrow of 4 points last week, added Howell who gave me 26 points at QB this week. Houndizzles had a big Thursday night with WR that put up around 40 points for Bears. Well, I didn't have the Washington Defense that stunk, I had the Washington QB that was the only guy who played a great game, he can't play D also. The good news for me is I'm not playing Houndizzles this week, I'll certainly take the 26 QB points over injured Burrows 4 points and injured Watsons 0 points last week. Looks like Fields had a ton of QB points in F/A, he was on his game running and passing, Washington had no answer for him. He played like he was still tearing it up for Ohio State. He sure got the ball to Houndizzles WR. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody adds Fields fast next week, the way he played tonight. I moved back to last in waivers, so it won't be me. Somebody that needs a QB may want to jump on Fields now hitting this WR and the TE and running yards also. It's also not Fields fault the Bears Defense and Coaching not that good, but Fields showed he's got Game.

Down as much as Washington was early, Howell only had a few points, didn't look good. A lot of young QBs would have throw interceptions rest of game. This Howell was a one man offense putting up 26 points and throwing for close to 400 yards. If Washington had not missed field goal, Howell would have brought them back from way down to just 7 down with time to maybe tie. This Howell did his part to try to win it, rest of Washington team just stunk. He was a good add on for me, I'll take the 26 points at QB over what I've been getting at QB.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-06-2023, 12:37 AM