Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-08-2023, 10:48 AM)kevin Wrote: Hey Tecmo.  I see I'm going up against Chase and Kupp.  Sho Nuff has your Championship WR Combo that won for you 2021 season.  

I see Urinal Cake has bye week player starting and good players on bench.  I hope he didn't quit at 0-4, because he has a good team to win some games, he really does.  Plus he has a #1 waiver position to add a top player for next week.  I always wonder when I see bye week players starting if the person is still active or has computer problems or something.  It wouldn't take much to start getting wins out of that team. It's better than the team I had last year.

Sho Nuff did get me with Chase and Kupp.   I put up good points but Sho Nuff team was too hot.   I'm going to be one of the leaders in points scored this season this week, but also the leader in points scored against.  So I will be 2-3, like the Bengals, and like the Bengals, I think my team will improve on the 2-3 record.  Other than week 4 when I had no healthy QB's, my team scores points. I've just been running into some high scoring teams, but my team is better than the one I had last year.

It looked bad for me when I made the trade for Kupp and he went on IR the next day, Ja'Marr off to a slow start, and Sunshine being average. But I've weathered the storm (Thank you David Montgomery and Kyren Williams) and most likely won't lose the rest of the year. Anybody looking for a pass catcher, let me know. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-09-2023, 03:31 PM