Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-10-2023, 04:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Your foundation is made of sand, kitty kat. 

If i had played the players you did, when you did, with what i scored that week, i'd be 4-1. The only thing that would have prevented me from being 5-0 is that i put Pickens in my lineup this past week and took the RB from Carolina out but forgot to hit the submit button. I thought i had Pickens in all weekend and took particular joy in his last second TD, knowing it gave me points (allegedly Rant )

If i played you head to head each week with what we scored, i'd be 3-2 against you. The only thing that would have prevented me from being 4-1 is the same reason above. 

Once again, luckily for you, when we play, i will have both of my starting WRs on bye. 

[Image: will-ferrell-elf.gif]

Tongue

Blah, blah, blah.  I'll eat your brain.  Told you all this is MY year.  LEAVE or be crushed.  And the smack in here is stooooooopid.  Kumbayah MF'ers.  Reads like an old men's rest home in here!  YOU ARE ALL WEAK AND PATHETIC!  MINE!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-11-2023, 06:21 AM