Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I'm going back to Burrow, because like year I had Allen, you don't bench those type QB's unless you have to. After Burrow only gave me 4 points, I had to, but he was better last week, so I take him off bench and back in as a starter. Higgins will still be on my bench due to those bad ribs. I'm hoping after bye week that I can just start Burrow and Higgins and not even have to think about it. Ty Hill, Higgins and Burrow are the main part of my team. but I haven't been able to count on Burrow or Higgins lately. but I think that is about to change for me and Bengals as both start to look real good each week going forward.

I see Higgins had limited practice but on Friday a full practice. I'm going to be watching TV pregame and maybe listening to Bengals pregame on radio. If I can get Higgins in with Dolphins Hill, I will. Then move a TE to bench. With Higgins out, I'm forced to use a TE, but I'd rather get Higgins in there if he is suiting up and playing today. With a bye week coming, I can't imagine suiting him up after in street clothes last week, unless they plan to throw him the ball. If they don't plan on using him, they would leave him in street clothes. If he suits up, I'm getting Higgins in as a starter with Burrow, 2 players I haven't been able to start lately.

OK, Higgins full practice Friday changes things. He was my #2 draft pick. So I had added the Houston TE back,, but dropped him again and added Zeke Elliott because I need a bench RB with Conner injured, and Patriots Coach says he is doing a start over with winless Patriots, and Elliott has good rushing and passing stats and the ex Ohio State and Dallas Cowboy could be part of the Start Over as Patriots run the ball more. Elliott is the only Patriot catching everything thrown to him. A RB worth gambling on for bench depth. If Higgins doesn't start, I have Washington TE against Atlanta to replace Higgins. Would rather just use Higgins.

These who's coming off the injured list on game day that coaches keep secret until 90 minutes before game time are tricky for us Fantasy Footballers.

Of course it would help our Bengals if Burrow looks more healthy and plays more like Burrow, and Higgins can play and catch a few passes to free up Chase more. Would like to see Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon all on their game and be the AFC Championship Game Team they have been.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-15-2023, 05:55 AM