Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-14-2023, 01:53 AM)kevin Wrote: Diggs couldn't have had much of a game.  Allen was awful.  My opponent had Allen, I had Davis, Cook and Buffalo Defense.  Near end of game Cook put me ahead in points.  Then last thing I needed, Allen ran in for a TD.  I needed Bills Defense to get a sack or interception.  Bills Defense got a sack on Wilson to just barely put me ahead.  I needed a break.  I've lost some close ones, and if Boyd catches that TD pass from Burrow who I have, I wouldn't have needed a Bills late sack of Wilson. 

For the most part Allen had a lousy game, and I don't remember Diggs doing much because of it.   Allen's awful game took points off my Bills Defense, with Allen giving Denver good field position on turnovers, and then with 1:55 left in game Allen ran in for a TD that would have beat me, but my Bills Defense got that all important sack for me.  I've lost so many close ones, I needed that sack play to go my way for a change. 

Yeah, Allen had a poor game which led to the same outcome for Diggs, thankfully. Diggs has a tendency to play well in night games. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 11-14-2023, 02:07 PM