Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-17-2023, 11:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hey, wait a minute. Didn't you already beat me earlier this year?

I owe you Kevin!!!!

Wasn't Me....Wasn't Me....Wasn't Me. 

OK, maybe it was.   However after injuries last year, I had record losing streak rest of season.  I've added Super Bowl ring for Rams Stafford for next week against Arizona.  I have RB Conner back for Arizona.  I added Browns RB on pace for 1,000 yard season replacing Chubb.  I have Hill for Miami, who I have trouble with his first name, so often I just say Ty Hill.  I have 49ers LB that announcers rave about.   So you may beat me this week due to Burrow half a game, but I'm going to do all I can to avoid another record losing streak as I had last season.  I'm not in play-off hunt at this time, but I do not want to lose rest of season as my team did after injuries last season.  I'm not without good players on my team to get some more wins, in spite of Burrow out and Higgins injury season.  As coaches say in Pee Wee Football on up to teams behind, No Quit.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-18-2023, 05:06 PM