Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(12-06-2023, 11:58 AM)kevin Wrote: I'm out of play-offs, but still trying to win last week of season.  So when you see me dumping players such as RB-Conner it is due to his bye week which does me no good.  So I'm not dumping players to help play-off teams, I'm dumping players to help me win one more game my last week of season. I also dumped QB-Stafford playing at Baltimore and Steelers WR and TE due to their QB injury.  Some of the players I dumped could help a team in the play-offs, but that ain't why I'm dumping them.  They don't fit into my final week plans for me, and I'm still trying to win my final week this season.

Anyway, I am not dumping players to help play-off teams.  It may look that way, but I'm not.

I had a good draft.  I had a few injuries but so has everybody.  My biggest problem is that I have had more points scored against me than any other team on the season.  If you lead the league in points scored against you in football or baseball fantasy, that is just bad luck.  It's hard to win.  I have seen good teams in fantasy baseball struggle because they had the bad luck of being the team with the most points scored against them.  This means you aren't catching any teams having off weeks, and everybody is having season best weeks against you.  This bad luck falls on somebody, and it fell on me per the League season points against stats.  I will end up with enough points scored, but the points against me were too much to be in play-off running. A play-of type team such as Made You Cry said I beat him twice.  There is a good team I beat twice, so I had a good draft and a good team, just way too many season points scored against me and their is no Defense to that, it comes down to Luck.  I did good in baseball, but I saw one good team losing because his bad luck of leading league in most points scored against him.  It Happens.

So trying to win last week.  It was fun again.  Good luck to the play-off teams.  Tecmo is scoring a ton of points, but play-offs is a whole new season. A lot of teams could win the Championship. Any team that makes play-offs Could Go All The Way.

[Image: 300px-Confused_Nick_Young_%28wide%29.jpg]

Drops a teams RB1 cause he can't help you win this week, keeps 2 QBs and 2 Defensive players.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-06-2023, 01:28 PM