Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
Yes, Congrats to those in the play-offs and good luck.

My last week sums up my season. Hill got injured early and my QB was in because Jefferson was suppose to play, but Jefferson got inured early. I'm not alone. 2023 has been the most NFL injuries I've ever seen. So other teams in league dealt with injury problems. Trying to figure out who is playing and who isn't each week is almost impossible. Hill gave me a great season, but my next 2 picks Higgins and Burrow had rough injury seasons.

Normally I never grab a free agent once I'm out and play-offs start. Last week it didn't show consolation games or me having a week 15, but suddenly it shows me against Houdizzles. The game probably doesn't count in win or loss column, but I will play that out. To do so, I need to drop Dobbs who Vikings benched last Sunday. I need a starting QB in free agency even if me vs Houndizzile may not mean much. I'll wait until everybody makes their Wednesday needed play-off moves and see who might be left Thursday on the scrap heap. It may be a Yahoo match up not even a consolation game, but since it popped up now, I'll put a QB in there against Hounds. Getting a QB to replace Dobbs will be my only move, whatever possible starting QB is left after play-off teams pick over free agents Wednesday. To play out this match-up with Hounds that Yahoo now showing.

Anyway, congrats to those in play-offs and to those not in, you were all tough players each week. A good tough league.

Going into week 14 which I wanted to win, I had injuries. The first thing I saw was a bye week player who I could use in free agency. Now others of you have dropped bye week players during season to use free agency. I dropped a RB who was injured for me most of season and is on a very bad Arizona team who was on a bye week. He was not my best RB or even my second best RB. My Bills and Browns starting RB's gave me more points. So it surprised me that some upset that I dropped this player, because he didn't help my team very much this season. It turned out that without Hill and putting hopes in Jefferson and Noah Brown catching passes, I got clobbered Sunday. However I was trying to play it out and win, and all I saw was I had a bye week player I could dump to help fill injury needs, and that's all I was doing. If that bye week player had been a Mahomes or Allen, I would not have dropped them. I didn't see often injured Conner as that big of a deal, I really didn't

That said, I hope I get a chance to play again next year, it's my favorite fantasy league. As always. GO BENGALS who stand a good chance of winning most of remaining games. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-12-2023, 12:46 PM