Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-09-2016, 02:01 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Hey, I just wanted to mention that the league might need some tweaking to account for the keepers and the corresponding picks lost.  I'm just guessing, but I'm thinking the commish is either going to need to go in and manual remove draft spots or that it will require something weird with the draft settings.

Just a heads up.  I know how free leagues are like this, where it's a pain in the ass for everyone to worry about this type of stuff.  I just don't want us to go into the draft and have it somehow implode.

I think we all need to sign off on all the current rules, confirm we are playing, and that we can make the draft.  Which by the way, we should try to set soon. (Fwiw, usually after the 3rd or 4th week of preseason is the ideal time.)  So if we're looking at a Weds we need to choose from two dates.

Yup. We need to get organized.

Using mass private messages would probably be a better way to communicate when it comes to confirming rules/keepers instead of this thread. Just my 2 cents.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-09-2016, 10:37 AM