Shake n’ bake- Eddie’s Cheeseburgers
Bengal Dude- Bengaly McBengalface
Vas Deferens- Urinalcake

Pending Manger:
Wolfaosaun

Proposed Draft date and time:
8/31/2016/ 7:30 EST

Keepers:
The rule is you can keep up to 2 and they cost you a draft pick one round earlier than usual. UDFAs cost an 8th round. If you happen to keep a player that you traded for; it will cost you one round earlier than where that player was originally drafted.

I cannot see your keepers in the League until after the keeper deadline which is set for 8/15/2016 and the manger list is finalized. I need Urinalcake to PM me and I need wolf to chime in.

I should have no issues importing keepers and putting them in the proper draft position.

Pick Trades:
This is where it gets tricky. I have no vision on trades and don’t plan on spending a lot of time looking for them. A second issue is I am unsure how I could award someone an extra pick. Not saying it cannot be done; it is just that I have never so.
If you executed a trade last year that involved picks this year I need you to post it here and I need the other manager to confirm; obviously if you had a trade with a member no longer here the trade is void, as the other manager cannot confirm.
We will figure out how to make it work; either I’ll will be able to make it happen or we will have to use the honor system. For instance if I traded an 8th to TT. Then TT tells me who to draft in the 8th and I should be able to move the player.

Post any question or ideas here and we will entertain them. To be honest, I’m not planning on getting overly creative with the league settings.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-10-2016, 11:22 AM