Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-16-2016, 11:01 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I mean...it should be fine if you have two 8ths. I just don't even know how to get that second 8th rounder to you at this time.  Bfine may know....if not, I'll try to figure it out.

Alright I did a search and found this on a Yahoo page...

Adding Traded Draft Picks Into Your League

If your league enabled the trading of draft picks in the previous season, when you use the Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players tool, you'll be given the option to add the traded picks into the draft order. You do need to avoid conditions that would make it impossible to safely and cleanly import traded draft picks.

Those include:

• If you shrink the maximum roster size such that one or more traded picks no longer exist, we cannot import picks. For example, if someone has traded a 25th round pick, and you shrink the maximum roster size to 23, then there will not be a 25th round, and we cannot import the picks
  • If you remove a team from the league that had traded picks in the previous season, we cannot import the picks
  • If you create a new league rather than renewing the previous league, we won't have knowledge of the traded picks
  • If you switch to an auction draft format, then the notion of a draft order becomes irrelevant, and there will never be an opportunity to import the picks

I found it here. All kinds of other info about running the league as well.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/31719/keepertools
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-16-2016, 11:44 PM