Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-17-2016, 10:16 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: For future reference, I'm just curious about keeper value.  So, the way it is set up is that you keep a player and have to forfeit one draft pick a rounder higher than the keeper was drafted, right?  

Ex: I'm keeping Julio Jones and I took him the 2nd round.  I'll have to use a first round pick from this year to keep him.

What if you're keeping a player that was taken in the first round?  Do you give a 1st and a 8th?  Just a 1st?  And what if I were to keep someone like Julio Jones next season?

Definitely something to consider. FWIW I've been in the same keeper league since 2004 and our rule is you must keep 2 and we just do the draft starting with RD3. Given the current settings work in my favor as my better players were taken late.

But to give the best answers I can to your questions:

A first and second rd keeper costs a 1st. You can continue to keep your keeper at his current value. For instance if you kept a player this year that cost you a 3rd, he will always cost you a third for as long as you keep him, but the problem then occurs if you want to keep the 4th rounder you picked this year.

My recommendation is we go with the method I've always used and believe me I'm not recommending it because it helps me. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-17-2016, 10:57 PM