Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-18-2016, 12:07 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: To each their own, but I much prefer the different values.  I think it makes it more strategic and creates parity. 

A team that doesn't necessarily have top tier talent can still have as good a chance as anyone from year to year.  Otherwise, they'd forced to essentially put a 1st and 2nd round value for guys that aren't worth it.  And on the flip side, someone with two younger talents can sit on that advantage for years and years, never valuing them more than what every else is putting out there.

Plus, the drafts would be kind of boring.  The top 20 guys are off the board every single year. A lot of teams would look similar year to year.

Personally, I think we ought to just forgo keepers all together after this season.  It's a free league and we're probably not likely to have the same members from year to year.  So a fresh start maybe the easiest and most fair option of all.  That way no one is inheriting a mess or a goldmine.

Fair enough and I'm sure we'll have no problem running it the current way. We'll talk keepers fornext year later. I could roll with no keepers and having an auction draft.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-18-2016, 12:29 PM