Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
My team desperately needs a RB to emerge. I'm feeling really good at WR, with Julio Jones being as good as it gets, and I think Landry is a solid enough two in PPR. The pair of them, I think, gives me an upper tier group. But I'm really thin after that. I think Carson Palmer will end up being a top 5 QB so I feel good there too. And Matt Ryan, while not great, is not a bad spot start either.

My damn running backs are just so god damn awful. I was hoping that between Lacy, Langford and Foster that I'd have one of them be a legitimate RB1. Langford is just awful. Green Bay isn't scoring like I thought they would, and Lacy will never get me a bunch of receptions either. He needs rushing TD's. Foster is done, I should have known better. Maybe Derrick Henry will take over at some point, that could be good for me.

My TE's are garbage. My bench is horrendous. I want to grab some guys off waivers but I'm going to hang on to my waiver priority until I can get the right guy. There just doesn't seem to be that much out there like there usually is. The guys that are available don't do much for me.

I just need to pray that Palmer, Jones and Landry can get me a built in 70 points or so a week and maybe I can pick matchuos for my other starters. And God forbid Jones gets hurt or this could get ugly for me in a hurry.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-21-2016, 06:07 PM