Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-29-2016, 05:38 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I gotta give the nod to Urinal I think he got the better deal.

Freeman and Coleman both have looked good splitting carries and I think Urinal just capitalized on a great week by Freeman largely because he was playing one of the worst defenses in football. Landry is a PPR machine and by far the best weapon Miami has so I think he will be more consistent.

I'm just hoping they start letting Freeman get back to being the guy.  He's clearly a lot better player.  Coleman is only averaging 3.4 yards a carry, while Freeman is averaging 6.3.  Almost double.  He's way better in the pass game too.  I don't get why they have a near split in carries.

It's a risky move for me, for sure.  But man is my back situation messed up:  Lacy, so far disappointing, and on a bye. Langford, been terrible, and now hurt for 3-4 weeks.  Arian Foster, made of glass, shown nothing.  Derrick Henry, waiting behind Demarco Murray.  Sproles on a bye.

Landy is super solid though.  Even his bad game usually result in 10+ points. Landy has been better than his 3-4 grade, while Freeman has been worse than his 1-2 round grade. Seems really fair. I'm actually kinda shocked it worked out so easily.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-29-2016, 06:03 PM