Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-29-2016, 05:21 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Coleman keeps vulchuring all his TD's.  Coleman had 3 last week  Gaah

Noticed that. Yeah that's what makes this a fair deal. Freeman had 12 TDs rushing last year and 0 through 3 games this year. You can only hope that trend doesn't continue through the whole season.

(09-29-2016, 05:27 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Realistically I think its a fair trade.  I have other backs performing well and need some help at WR.

True. I'd say the trade makes sense on both sides.

(09-29-2016, 05:38 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I gotta give the nod to Urinal I think he got the better deal.

Freeman and Coleman both have looked good splitting carries and I think Urinal just capitalized on a great week by Freeman largely because he was playing one of the worst defenses in football. Landry is a PPR machine and by far the best weapon Miami has so I think he will be more consistent.

Yeah but Freeman is in the NFCS, so that means facing the Bucs and Saints defenses multiple times. The TD vulturing is a big concern, but isn't Freeman still getting the majority of touches? And don't forget that Freeman had 73 catches last year and like 9-10 catches this year. That greatly helps his value in a PPR.

If Freeman picks up his TD pace, I think toast wins. If not, maybe urinal gets the better of it. Pretty fair overall now that I've really thought about it though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-29-2016, 06:12 PM