Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-29-2016, 06:03 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'm just hoping they start letting Freeman get back to being the guy.  He's clearly a lot better player.  Coleman is only averaging 3.4 yards a carry, while Freeman is averaging 6.3.  Almost double.  He's way better in the pass game too.  I don't get why they have a near split in carries.

It's a risky move for me, for sure.  But man is my back situation messed up:  Lacy, so far disappointing, and on a bye. Langford, been terrible, and now hurt for 3-4 weeks.  Arian Foster, made of glass, shown nothing.  Derrick Henry, waiting behind Demarco Murray.  Sproles on a bye.

Landy is super solid though.  Even his bad game usually result in 10+ points.  Landy has been better than his 3-4 grade, while Freeman has been worse than his 1-2 round grade.  Seems really fair.  I'm actually kinda shocked it worked out so easily.

Looking at your roster I think it helped round out your team so I could see it being a win for both. Steve Smith is gonna have to step it up though for it to work out. I'm surprised by how little the Packers want to get Lacy involved kind of a head scratcher. I think it's a risk like you said but no guts no glory. I can see why you felt like you had to make a move.

Just out of curiousity would you have traded Landry for McCoy?

(09-29-2016, 06:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah but Freeman is in the NFCS, so that means facing the Bucs and Saints defenses multiple times. The TD vulturing is a big concern, but isn't Freeman still getting the majority of touches? And don't forget that Freeman had 73 catches last year and like 9-10 catches this year. That greatly helps his value in a PPR.

If Freeman picks up his TD pace, I think toast wins. If not, maybe urinal gets the better of it. Pretty fair overall now that I've really thought about it though.

True if Freeman plays New Orleans or Tampa in the playoffs that's as good as it gets. Yeah Freeman is out touching Coleman by 4-7 carries a game I believe. I think the key is if the Falcons are gonna stay committed to a 2 back system and choose to keep giving Coleman goal line work. I remember last year the Falcons coaches were really high on Coleman before he got injured so they may keeping giving him shots.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 09-29-2016, 06:39 PM