Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-29-2016, 08:22 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Hey, is the current review period built in for members to vote on the trade, or is it just built in to give the commish time to look at it?  I'm just curious, cuz I don't really know if I should be looking at it.

Just my 2 cents.  In my main league, and another money league, we eventually changed it to where only the commish has control over whether to veto a trade, and that's only to be done when it's obviously unfair.  The league vote was to hard to get everyone to vote on and  in a few cases lead to some pretty big arguments. Ex: 1 person is playing a team that week and vetoes the trade just because of that and not because it's unfair.

It was set that the league could review for 2 days and if a majority of the league voted against it, it was cancelled. No one had to vote for it. Commish had Veto power.

Now the Commish alone (well me or JC) can approve trades and they are immediate. 

Don't read my comments as being against trades or the Commish only tool. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 09-29-2016, 08:29 PM