Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-02-2015, 02:38 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: The man said he pm'ed the guys that were in the league last year. It's right there in his post. He didn't give me any heads up or pm me. He didn't even know who Brandon Cooks was and was trying to trash talk me for taking him in the late rounds last season.
Now, do I wanna beat wholesale ass over it? No, but I call-em like I see them. I finished second to bfine in this league last season. I posted a post that was in this thread regarding a solution to the problem with no answer for two days, so I posted one with a little more umph and it was replied to immediately.
I suggested we go to a 14 team format since I already had tenure,finished second, and was originally in this league but for some reason left out....Received no answer to that one so I can only come to the conclusion that he's worried about having too many strong fantasy players in his league. Shake and bfine are strong players. I can't speak for any of the others cause haven't done a lot if any FFB with y'all.
I can only infer that he must be scared of having too many knowledgeable managers in this league. In my experience the more quality managers, the better a league usually is.
I'm not scared of a 14 team format. It only makes it more interesting and brings the cream to the top of the heap. JC is actually a decent manager himself so I don't understand why he's worried of a little more competition.

Dude, this is a completely new league.  Very first year.  I started it because I wanted to create a fantasy football league, and I emailed a few people that I've played with in the past to see if they wanted to join, not people that I played with last year. This league is not associated with any one in the past, so I have no clue why you're so butthurt about it.  I'm sorry that I didn't send you an invite, but it is what it is.  If this were a renewal of an old league, I guess I'd understand the crying....but it isn't, and you look silly by freaking out about it. 

Half of the stuff that you're talking about, I either don't remember (Brandin Cooks) or are not true (14 team suggestion), so I can only assume that you're getting this league confused with another.  
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-02-2015, 03:23 PM