Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-02-2015, 03:23 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Dude, this is a completely new league.  Very first year.  I started it because I wanted to create a fantasy football league, and I emailed a few people that I've played with in the past to see if they wanted to join, not people that I played with last year. This league is not associated with any one in the past, so I have no clue why you're so butthurt about it.  I'm sorry that I didn't send you an invite, but it is what it is.  If this were a renewal of an old league, I guess I'd understand the crying....but it isn't, and you look silly by freaking out about it. 

Half of the stuff that you're talking about, I either don't remember (Brandin Cooks) or are not true (14 team suggestion), so I can only assume that you're getting this league confused with another.  

I suppose that could be the case and if so my apologies but it sure looks a lot like the league that several of us did last season and it's on your yahoo just like it is mine. Best of luck to all of you. Spin it how you like cupcakes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-02-2015, 03:59 PM