Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-02-2015, 07:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will say 2 things:

McNeil should have been 1 of the 12

McNeil is handling his omission very poorly

Leave it to bfine to light a candle:

First I will happily surrender my spot to McNeil (I do not want a 14 team league). If folks agree to this, then problem solved.

If this is unacceptable I recommend a 2nd "JV league." A second league with a minimum of 8 players. At the end of the season. The bottom 3 of Cupcake's league are relegated to the JV league, the top 3 of the JV league are promoted, and the bottom 3 of the JV league are removed and 3 more in waiting are entered.

This works really well in a keeper league as one of the new mangers must take over the roster of one of the relegated teams.

I will organize the JV league if McNeil takes my spot in the Cupcake league.

Remember everyone: It's fantasy football, it is supposed to be fun.

I'd actually rather not play a game with such a poor sport.  PAPinhead has PM'd me asking that if anyone dropped out, he'd like to join.  He came at me in a classy way, so if you're dropping out, I'd rather play a game like this with someone like Pinhead rather than someone like McNeil.  I've been playing with pinhead for years, and like McNeil, he was overlooked.  His approach to the issue was a hell of a lot different though.  

I never knew that organizing a league would be filled with so much drama.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-02-2015, 08:13 PM