Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-02-2015, 07:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will say 2 things:

McNeil should have been 1 of the 12

McNeil is handling his omission very poorly

Leave it to bfine to light a candle:

First I will happily surrender my spot to McNeil (I do not want a 14 team league). If folks agree to this, then problem solved.

If this is unacceptable I recommend a 2nd "JV league." A second league with a minimum of 8 players. At the end of the season. The bottom 3 of Cupcake's league are relegated to the JV league, the top 3 of the JV league are promoted, and the bottom 3 of the JV league are removed and 3 more in waiting are entered.

This works really well in a keeper league as one of the new mangers must take over the roster of one of the relegated teams.

I will organize the JV league if McNeil takes my spot in the Cupcake league.

Remember everyone: It's fantasy football, it is supposed to be fun.
Thank you for offering a compromise and I sincerely mean that. I enjoyed being in a league with Shake,yourself, and most of the others last season. It was a fun and competitive league. 
JC left me out for a reason and that was before I got pissed off.  In one statement he says that he invited the guys he had played with before back and a couple of posts later he openly admits that we were in a league together on yahoo that currently held only 6 members.
Yes, it did bother me because as I mentioned I enjoyed going against you guys. I have offered an apology for my handling of the matter and I did handle it poorly.
If JC wants to call it whining for pointing out the fact that he blatantly lied then so be it. Plz keep your spot bfine. Thank you for your effort. 
Pinheads and I have been in a FBB league for years so I am sure that he and I can put ourselves a similar league together if we so choose.
I don't see any scenario moving forward where JC and I will be having "fun" together on any level. 
It is certainly supposed to be about fun and I enjoyed competing with y'all last season. However, nothing about someone openly lying to me,himself, and the other members of this board or league is fun. Best of luck to eleven of you.
Again thanks for the effort, besides you're the one I wanted to beat anyways after that dismal loss in the championship game last season and I can't do that if you're not in the league...lol...:)
I consider this matter over and done. Best wishes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-02-2015, 10:12 PM