Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
While we're on subject of fantasy skill level and the amount of anxiety that comes along with the pressure of a free, anonymous league, let me take a few minutes to calm some nerves, and to lighten the mood.

1.) This is a free league. No monetary gain, loss, or pressure.

2.) We don't know each other. Not really at least. I could weigh 400 pounds (I don't) and have a Culture Club tattoo on my ankle (it's on my shoulder). Who really cares what random internet dude thinks?

3.) I know what some of you are thinking: That's Wes Mantooth. The Toast Jones. That's the guy who is the best poster in the game. The truth speaker. The dragon slayer. He's laid out Bill Brasky. He did two chicks at the same time.

Don't be intimidated. I am, afterall, just a man. Even when I'm running circles around the draft, whowing you cool PPR tricks you didn't know about (c remember that you can learn from it, rather than be scared of losing. Consider this a learning experience rather than a potential slaughter.

4.) Andy Dalton has a noodle arm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyboSYt6J8I
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 08-02-2015, 10:43 PM