Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-02-2015, 11:28 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I was simply looking for a way to be fair about this.  But after your classy comment, screw you.

Ha! Dude, I was just FN with you. I have no beef with either you or JC. I was buzzed last night and felt slighted by JC for not inviting me into the league. In hindsight I now realize that I had confused JC with CFB when it came to last years draft. It's all good. For the final time I will apologize to Cupcakes he/she probably did just forget to invite me with the board changeover and all. I'm Scots/Irish and at times a fiery guy.
I've been here awhile and to be left out on a group of folks that I enjoy competing with left me butt-hurt. 
In this case I certainly should have been a bit more diplomatic and used my thicker skin. I will suggest that you do the same as far as my comment to you went. It's all good.
Wts, I'm a damn solid fantasy player. Good luck JC and hopefully no hard feelings. I just let my emotions get the best of me on this one. Shit happens from time to time. Is all good.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-03-2015, 12:29 AM