Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I think the season should end at 16. Kind of sucks having a great team and then losing when half of your lineup doesn't play in week 17.

The negative point thing was just a suggestion because that's how my buddy always set up our cash league, so that's the mindset I'm used to going into a draft. I've played in a few leagues with negs though so I'm not going to be upset about it either way

I definitely think a second league would be cool if enough people are interested, but I have a suggestion for a change to that.

I think the second leagues top players each year should have the opportunity to join the other league if people choose to not stay a part of it in the future. I don't think we should be switching guys back and forth among them, especially if all 12 this year want to come back and play with the same group of guys again. If 1 guy drops out next year, I don't see a problem with giving the champ of the other league first dibs on his spot and then going down the chain from there if he declines

I personally think part of the fun of a league like this is to get to play with the same guys each year, it gives it an added fun factor IMO. It would definitely lessen that to me if we were play hot potato with 3 guys each year from each league.

Like I said earlier though, even if we end up doing the opposite of all of my opinions, I'll still play and not complain, this is purely for fun. Seems like a solid group we have here and this should be a good time. Hopefully we can get the draft date/time settled asap.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - djs7685 - 08-03-2015, 07:19 AM