Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-03-2015, 03:22 PM)djs7685 Wrote: 14 teams is awful. Nobody should back out.

I don't know why anybody "should" have a spot. Especially someone that has clearly proven to be a hot head when it comes to fantasy sports. This league is purely for fun, and it doesn't seem like he would be fun to play fantasy football with.

That whole "omg, ur all afraid of my strong management skills!!!!!" tirade can't really be taken back at this point, in my opinion at least.
You don't even know me except for one buzzed "tirade" concerning a league that I thought I was a standing member of. At the time I didn't realize that this was to be a completely new and different league,now I do.
You wouldn't have wanted to go against me anyways. However, I'm certain that Shake and Bfine will help you find a shred of humbleness as the season goes on.

I am grateful for the respect and kind gestures shown to me by some of the original boards most well respected members. Thank you guys. 
Cupcakes push forward with your league my apology to you still stands.

However, those that claim that a 14 team format is weak are completely wrong. A 14 team format only keeps scoring down and shows the true skill of strong managers.

I would prefer if all that signed on stay and enjoy the league this year. I would not accept an invite or enjoy this league at this point anyways, but thanks again.

Best of luck to you all. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-03-2015, 06:00 PM