Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-03-2015, 06:27 PM)djs7685 Wrote: He apologized while still letting everyone know how he's a "strong manager" and telling multiple people that we "wouldn't want to play him anyway".

Let's be honest, if he was somebody that you generally didn't get along with, you'd have no problem calling him a tool right now. Some of these lines from Coach have to give you douche chills. Nobody other than teenagers talk the way he is right now, and you'd be piling on if it weren't a guy you happen to like on here.

I'd take up for you, if I thought that you were getting grief without due.  I can put politics and personal preferences aside, can you?  I'm just saying that he thought he was a standing member of the fantasy league, he obviously missed the memo about the start this year.  He has apologized for letting his emotions get the best of him, yet he still maintains his competitive aura.  What's wrong with that?  As fans of a contact sport, aren't we all a little bit "competitive" by nature?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-03-2015, 06:33 PM