Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-02-2015, 04:18 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Maybe you're talking about the league that we're both currently in on yahoo, that has a total of 6 members.  If no one wanted to return, that's not my fault.  This is the very first league that I've ever started and you're definitely the confused one here.  

There is no "spin" going on.  You realized that you were wrong and that looked foolish for making such a big deal out of something that you didn't have anything to do with.  Sack up, be a man, and quit crying.

My immediate thought.

(08-02-2015, 10:12 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I don't see any scenario moving forward where JC and I will be having "fun" together on any level. 
It is certainly supposed to be about fun and I enjoyed competing with y'all last season. However, nothing about someone openly lying to me,himself, and the other members of this board or league is fun. Best of luck to eleven of you.

wow.  chill houndizzles.  you'll find another league, but just realize it wont be the OFFICIAL bengalsboard league.   dont come around here and start talking shit about your FFB prowess in some knockoff bullshit league we dont care about.  this is an exclusive club that you apparently got blacklisted from with your little buzzed outburst.  you can put that on your list of things that made you wake up and come back and apologize when you hit step 8.

this OFFICIAL league is going to be great, the lead up already has me jazzing all over an old toast jones avatar i keep in a dirty manilla folder on my desktop.  I do like the idea of an OFFICIAL JV league (think we can make that one accessible to the big dick varsity league too in yahoo), but dont let mcneil in it, just because.  

In terms of set up items you mentioned, my preference is no divisions, but doesnt matter, not going to take my boot off all your internet troll heads till its too late anyway.  I would suggest putting a limit on adds/drops (not trades) and clearly defining the waiver wire availability ahead of time (W through Thurs, etc.)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-03-2015, 08:40 PM