Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
This will be my final post on the Dawson's Creek that's happened over the last few pages.

I wanted to start a league that could stand the test of time. There was one on the old boards that had been around for a decade, so I wanted to maybe start something like that here. I had no ill intentions of leaving anyone out on purpose or to eliminate them from playing. I still don't want to do that. What I'd really like is to have a 20 team league, and have everyone any their mothers (except for bfine's.....woof) join up. I'd like for Pinhead and Rager, and even McNeil to be able to join up and have fun.

I didn't seek out to only invite my buddies to play in this league. As Sunset or bfine will tell you, sometimes we don't get along at all and are at each other's throats. I just wanted some posters who I knew would stick it out because I had played with them before.....so I started sending invites. Yes, I missed some people, and I apologize. I assure you that it wasn't intentional. For what it's worth, I did also post it in here as an open invite when there were three slots left....and it still wasn't full for a few days.

I hope to have fun with this league that has so far started off disastrously, and I hope that you all do to.

I do think that a second team is a great idea. I don't know about rotating rosters, (especially if we're doing keepers), but I do think it would be a good idea. If you guys would like, I can create it with the same settings that I have on this one, get the teams together, and then hand over commish duties and drop out......all as a show of apology and genuinely feeling bad about some guys getting left out. OR....someone else could start the league....whatever.

I'm just tired of getting on here to defend myself against accusations and deal with people being pissed off at me for no reason. Like someone said earlier, this is supposed to be a fun game, and instead it's like high school gym class with diarrhea.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-03-2015, 11:09 PM