Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-03-2015, 06:12 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Way to prove me completely right. So you're just another asshole that thinks he's hot shit while playing a game with nothing on the line with a group of anonymous people. This is supposed to be fun. "You wouldn't want to play me" is something a 13 year old would say. Honestly, you just proved me to be right about everything I've said.

Congrats. I have no idea why anyone would want to play fantasy football with you.

As for you, they are not anonymous people. I have been on the MB with several of them for years as well as having been in fantasy leagues with them. Cockiness and banter is part of the fun and package with some of this crew and that's one of the things that makes it enjoyable. We do this all in fun and none of us take it personal. It's just a part of this league. Without me being around you now have no one to keep Bfine from running his gator rampant.
You wouldn't know that being a noob and all. I wished you the best of luck now push on with your presumptuous self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-04-2015, 04:28 AM