Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
Last year Cupcakes wanted to turn the League over to me because life was keeping him from fulfilling his duties as Commish. I suggested he remain as Commish and simply give me assistant Commish rights. Well the problem I'm running into now is that only the Commish can renew the league.

We're still very early in the process but we want to get as much juice out of the squeeze as possible; as this was about the time of year it was renewed last year (6/5/2016). So if JC is still around either renew the league or just turn it over to me. If we (I) don't hear JC in the next couple weeks we'll explore plan B. Here is the list I have from last year. If you're in say so, if not, you will be replaced:

Cage The Bengal
Vas Deferens
bfine32
Shake
Wolf
Tiger Teeth
Harley
Sunset
Mantooth (Heard he has given deuces to the Board)
Cupcake
Rager (He will not be back)
Bengal Dude
Eox

So we will definitely have one opening and possibly 3-4 (Eox, Mantooth, Cupcakes....)

Coach McNeil is first in the chute if he wants in and I have Hollodero and BenZoo. I know rfaulk has chimed in from time to time so if he wants a spot he'll move in the order just below McNeil.

If you've requested to be on the waiting list and I missed you, let me know.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 06-01-2017, 11:53 PM